CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

1/2 Marathon



What I'm Reading: Labor Day by Joyce Maynard and Joker One by Donovan Campbell


What I'm Working On: I think I just need to do a couple of short or new projects so that I can make myself sit down to the computer. Right now I have 0 time and 0 motivation. Maybe if I make it fun (something new), the 0 time will be less of an issue.

Half Marathon Training: Week 2! I love this stuff.


This is my schedule to prepare for my November 22 half marathon. I'm on week 2. Today, I did Monday's workout.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Cinderwriter said...

Keeo it up Macy! I am so excited for you!!!

Terry Odell said...

Good for you -- my daughter is a triathlete, and she has a very regimented training program. Once in a while, she even updates her blog to keep us up to date on what she's been doing. (There's a link on my blog to hers, if you're interested -- Banana Death)