CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Ten: Ten author sites I love

This week’s Tuesday Ten is ten author sites I love. I won’t even bother to state why. Check them out and see what you think.

1. Anthony Horowitz: I love the Alex Rider series and can't wait to dive in the Power of Five series.
2. J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter. Seriously. Need I say more.
3. Cherry Adair: I haven't read her books, but I do have one in the to be read pile, but her website is great.
4. Libba Bray: Love the Great and Terrible books.
5. J.R. Ward: I just love diving into the Black Dagger Brotherhood world.
6. Sherrilyn Kenyon: Talk about a comprehensive site. Wow.
7. Stephanie Meyer: Intriguing series of books.
8. Roxanne St. Claire: She's adorable and so are her books.
9. Barbara Samuel: Love her. Love her. Love her.
10. Alison Kent: So much helpful stuff for writers there.

macy

2 comments:

Dara Edmondson said...

Great sites. I love Jess Michael's site as well as Karen Fox.

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

I'm so glad you mentioned Rocki St. Claire......her Bullet Catcher Series is to die for and she also has a December release under the Harlequin Desire banner. Happy Holidays!