CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

15K in 30 days: Challenge Details

What I'm reading: Lay That Trumpet in our Hands by Susan Carol McCarthy.

What I'm working on: A scene in the middle of Slayer.

New words today: 350

Challenge – the basics

Several people were interested in my challenge, so here it is.

15k in 30 days.

The official start date is Thursday, January 31st. (Yes, I know it’s an unusual day to pick.)
If we all write 500 words a day for 30 days, we’ll have 15k by February 1st. (I am, however, aiming for at least 500 words a day between now and then, too.)

Let me know if you’re in and I’ll add your name to a list in the side bar. I’ll ask every Sunday for a progress report thus far so that you’re held accountable.

If you get behind one day, write more the next. If you get ahead, try to get more than 15k.

For those of you in CFRWA, as I understand it, we’ll be doing a 100 words a day for 100 days. I’m doing this IN ADDITION to my 15k in 30 days goal.

I’m glad you’re all in. I’ll be cheering for you here!

Macy

1 comments:

Dara Edmondson said...

You go, girl. You're a word count machine!