CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Your Political Profile



I'm having a hard time deciding who to vote for.


Your Political Profile:


Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal






Also:



You Are a Moderate Mama

You're not overly political, and your views fall more with the American mainstream.In fact, it may be difficult for you to decide who to vote for at times!Your approach to politics is reasoned and well though out.

3 comments:

Lara Dien said...

I think I should stop taking these things. I usually want more than the two or three options they give you -- life just isn't that simple! Having said that, I took both these and apparently I am a 'moderate mama' as well, which is pretty funny considering that on the other one I run about 10% conservative at best ... LOL.

I know who I'm NOT voting for, but since my original preference dropped out, I'm struggling for a second best choice.

PS For some reason, if I were a rose, I'd be light pink, because I'm full of sweetness and grace. Go figure. Probably that spring rainstorm instead of the post-thunderstorm rainbow. Now, if they'd given me a thunderstorm choice ....

Dara Edmondson said...

Very interesting - I'm more liberal than conservative on most things - except crime and defense - 100% conservative! Here's another interesting quiz:
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

mimi said...

Try the SelectSmart online selector--answer some questions (including the relative importance of the question), and it'll rank all the choices according to how closely they fit your views. Very cool. Here's the link:
http://selectsmart.com/president/2008.html