CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

What be your nerd type?

What I'm reading: Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer; Lay That Trumpet in our Hands by Susan Carol McCarthy.
What I'm working on: Character interviews for The Slayer's Circle.


What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.
It's okay. I understand.

Science/Math Nerd
Social Nerd
Musician
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Anime Nerd
Drama Nerd
What be your nerd type?

Nothing shocking here, eh?

6 comments:

Terry Odell said...

Definitely a Literature Nerd, but the questions were certainly skewed toward a much younger demographic.

Lara Dien said...

I agree with Terry. Actually, I reinterpreted some of the questions to figure out what they were really getting at. Like the "do you want to be a math teacher" ... umm, no, but it has nothing to do with the math, and it's not because I like science better ....

Oh, well, at least they got this one right! I tried the rose one on blogthings, and somehow they classified me as a sweet, graceful, PINK rose ... go figure!

Terry Odell said...

Yeah, I skipped the one about would you want a degree in Psychology because I HAVE one -- that was my college major in the dark ages. And I was a science teacher once, too. Half the modern stuff I'd never heard of.

I did the toenail color and got pink there ... and I've never worn pink. "I'm Really Not a Waitress" is my normal toenail color

Katie Reus said...

Ha, I'm a Literature Nerd too, but I agree w/ Terry. Those questions were slightly skewed. :)

Terry Odell said...

Speaking of the age-skewing, I spent yesterday afternoon learning what the heck a Wii is. And I now have a Mii.
What happened to Pong and Pac-Man?

Macy O'Neal said...

It was definitely skewed, but kind of fun, too.