CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Jane Austen Heroines Quiz

What I'm reading: Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas & Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz.
What I'm working on: A new scene for The Slayer's Circle and some plot points.

In the interest of meeting my word goal today and getting one of those books above fininshed -- eventually -- I opted for an easy post today.

What Jane Austen heroine are you?

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.


I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!




(What does it mean to be both Elizabeth Bennet AND Snape?)

Macy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Marianne Dashwood--

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

I posted it and added a little somethin' somethin' about the upcoming Austen extravaganza on Masterpiece Theater at my blog

http://alysonlove.blogspot.com/